Firefox update

Ok after using the new RC1 for firefox it is getting the thumbs up from me. Tabs are better, searching is better, the add-in search is better. Everything is now better. Most of the mainstream extensions also work. I am using Script block, AdSense, IETab, and a few others with no issues. As mentioned before it sucked in all my bookmarks from my beta 2 install. However it did not suck in stuff from my 1.5 install. That will probably be fixed in the future.

My only real issue is the themes aren't up to date with the 2.0 versions. Most of the really cool themse stop at the 1.6 version. This leaves few choices for themes. I don't use a lot them anyway so it's not a big deal to me. But some may find it irritating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

String.Replace vs Regex.Replace

C# Form Application in Kiosk Mode/Fullscreen

C# using a transaction with ODBC